Sunday, November 08, 2009

thanks & layout class

First, I want to say thanks for all the kind words of congratulations! You are all so sweet and I appreciate your sentiments, you're the best! ((hugs))

Next I wanted to share that I will be teaching a layout class at 6:00 pm on Thursday, November 19th at Scrap, Scribble and Stick in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'll be teaching the two, double page layouts that I had prepared for the Scrap Day Get Away event. These layouts will involve some fun techniques and I'll teach you how to make some of your own embellishments! Call the store at 616.532.2000 to reserve your spot. I hope to see you there!



3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

First of all HUGE CONGRATS to you my friend.. you are SO deserving!!
You work is always so creative .. with such attention to details... This is gorgeous!

Kristin Hayne said...

OK... how far is Grand Rapids, Michigan from Castle Rock, CO? I would give up 4 stacks of cardstock to take a class with you. :)

Heather M. said...

When are you coming to Calgary?!?! Sigh... I love your work so much Cindy! I'm totally renewing my CK subscription this year. I can't get enough of your gorgeous work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...