Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 ckc

2011. It will be here in just over two weeks. It's crazy how fast 2010 has gone. I know, I probably say that every year. Of course my kids would disagree and say it went by too slowly. They're still in that, "I can't wait to be insert age because then I can..." age range. Actually, there are some days that I miss being in that age range myself. ;)

Okay, back to 2011. Recently, I was asked to create the projects for a 2011 CKC class, involving two of my very favorite things - fabric and stitching! I have to tell you, I was pretty excited about this assignment! Here's a peek at one of my pages as well as a class description.


Material Girl  
There’s a little “material girl” in all of us and if not, there will be when you’re finished with this class! Join us as we complete two, 2-page layouts designed by Cindy Tobey, CK Dream Team and Contributing Writer. In class you’ll learn new techniques for incorporating material, ribbon, embroidery floss and other notions in your scrapbooking pages. Your class kit contains amazing papers from the Thrift Shop line by October Afternoon, which you’ll use to create four beautiful pages with plenty of product left over to use when you get home. This vintage inspired line is timeless and will leave you inspired by its nostalgic colors and patterns. Come express your material girl and have fun learning and creating.







Registration is now open for Louisville, Kentucky and Portland, Oregon. If you click on the Class and Activity List for either city you can scroll down to the Material girl class and see one of the pages I created for the class in it's entirety.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are gonna be good, I can just tell! Love the detail shot already. Way to go Cindy!
~Julia

Kim Watson said...

Oooh you are a tease...it looks like a rockin' page, just like everything else you do. Hope the classes go well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...