Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Stonehenge!"


This is my son Elijah. He likes to play with his food. But he doesn't push it around on his plate or throw it at his sister like most kids. Nope. He likes to make stuff with it...and organize it if possible. This was his creation the other night. Stonehenge. Okay...are they teaching about that in preschool now? Nope. He learned about it from an episode of Scooby Doo. Who says cartoons aren't educational?! Thanks Uncle Steve for the Scooby Doo videos!


This photo is a bit scary to me. I love to organize. I always have...I am just so shocked that I can already see it in my son to this degree. He's four. The child can't eat party mix without sorting it first. Okay, he doesn't always do this...but I'd say even once is...hmmm...interesting. I'm sure he will give up organizing his food as he gets older and has other things to organize. He's a cutie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too too funny!
kids are so smart these days.
and i still have to sort my m&m's before i eat them :)

Anonymous said...

Cindy - this is OK! Cara always "saves the best till last" onher plate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...