Sunday, December 17, 2006

Finished!

I just finished this wool cabled sweater...for me! A little Christmas present to myself. It is so warm. Love it! I made it using Sonoma Twist wool yarn from Briar Rose Fibers. Chris dyes such beautiful yarns. I used two different hanks and switched between the yarns every two rows to get the lovely stripes. If you are a knitter, you need to check out the yummy yarns at Briar Rose Fibers and knit yourself up a little something...and if you're not a knitter? Now is a great time to learn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are too ARTSY!!! I wish I could knit or crochet that good...it has been years since I have done either....your sweater is simply gorgeous!!!

Kriss said...

Your sweater is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always. Of course everything you do is done with superb quality! You do all kinds of fun stuff that I want to do. It's just the getting started part!

Jenny K.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...