Monday, January 01, 2007

Who has Fancy Pants?

I do!
I do!
...ok, not really. They are just plain old blue jeans. But I have been chosen to be part of the Fancy Pants Designs, Design Team! I am so honored and excited about this amazing opportunity. I've been included on a team of amazingly talented women. Fancy Pants Designs makes gorgeous scrapbooking products that you just have to try! Go take a peek at their website...trust me, you'll love it! I will be posting projects in the near future as I create them using FPD's awesome products so be sure to check back often!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

yap, me too...me too! hehehe...it is exciting, isn't it. congrats!

Jenney said...

Yeah!! Congrats Cindy!!!

Kriss said...

Congratulations, Cindy. Your work is always beautiful. Any dt would be lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cindy! Soon you'll have your own line of products!

Jenny K.

Stacey said...

Hi! Saw you over at 2peas and thought I would visit because you are from Michigan too!:) Just wanted to say congrats on the design teams! You are on fire! Good luck, and I will check back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...