Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbook Day

Today is the day. I've been online way too much today. My hubby and kids are at his parents house for the day and I was to get a lot of creative work done. Nothing. Nothing done at all so far. I can't tear myself away from all the NSD online fun! Here is a little something that has me happy today. The fabulous Katherine Teague has selected me & my gallery to highlight today as part of the big NSD celebration over at Two Peas. I share this honor with several mega talented ladies. Well, I'm off to chat some more with my awesome scrapbooking cyber friends. I hope today is fun for you too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Congratulations on your highlight on two peas! So Cool!! Love your page that was highlighted too! Way to go!
Julia

Anonymous said...

Amazing girl!!! You deserve it!!!

Unknown said...

I loved the layout they highlighted for you, so clever!
It was a little hard to rip myself away from the compute on Saturday, it was so fun!
So glad they picked you to highlight, you have such a great esthetic!
B-

TanishaRenee said...

Hey Cindy,

Congrats on the highlight, your work is so FAB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...