Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Card Photo Session















































Just a couple of pictures from our Christmas card photo session. It was pretty overcast outside, so I turned off all the lights in the house and used the night portrait mode with flash. The transparent blurring is kind of cool, but not exactly what I was going for. LOL! Elijah is blurred in almost every shot...the boy just cannot sit still. Oh well. So, what about you? Do you make your cards? If so, do you take a photo of your kids or family for it? Do you go traditional in front of the tree or use a favorite photo from your last vacation? Leave a link if yours is online. I'd love to see them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! Great photos! They look like mine. I tried to do the same thing last night, and decided to just use flash 'cause my daughter wouldn't stay still enough. I am making my own cards this year and adding a "highlights of our year" quip inside. That's a new thing for me.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my comment. ~Julia

Anonymous said...

Love it Cindy! Kids, kids, kids!

I posted my card on the MMM blog. You'll b getting your copy soon. :-)

http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/08masters/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...