Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've Got FLA!R

Thanks to American Crafts! I won these awesome Flair buttons from a random draw at their blog. Aren't they fun?! I can't wait to dig in and use these sweet little embellishments.
This summer has flown by for us so far. Things have just been crazy busy! We still had not gotten to Lake Michigan with the kids. We changed that last night though. We decided that since our Saturdays (the day we would normally go to the beach) are booked this summer we would go to the beach whenever we could fit it in. Last night we jumped in the car after Allan got home from work and had a couple hours of fun at the Grand Haven beach.

Elijah was a little unsure of the waves at first (he's been nervous about them every year so far), but soon was venturing out deeper than he was supposed to!

The water was so warm last night! It was really nice.

A photo of me to prove I was there. I think Elijah and I are laughing at something silly that Moya is doing.

Moya enjoyed burying her daddy in the sand a little too much! :o)

All in all, I'd have to say that yesterday was one of the best Monday's I've had in a long time! How was your Monday?

10 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun--love the flair!!! What a great day at the beach. We've got to go more often. My Monday was spent at home chilling out with the kids and then I did a demo at an LSS night. Nothing special--typical Monday stuff!

Dena said...

What a fun day you guys had! I really want to go visit the beach before the stinkin summer is over with.
Girl, I hope that you tried out for the ACDT! Tell me you did ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great win. I can't wait to see how you use them.
Looks like you had the perfect event in mind for last night. So glad the water was warm - that doesn't always happen.
~Julia

Heather M. said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the Flair! They look so cool!
Looks like you had a great time at the beach! Good for you for going!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

My Monday evening was spent paying bills. Fun.

Tonight should be better. I think we are going to walk the Millenium Trail here and pack a picnic.

Brenda Hurd said...

Have fun playing with your goodies!
Looks like you and the family had a great time at the beach!

Mimmers49 said...

Yeah Flair...Always reminds me of that movie...anyways the beach looks like fun!! Hope to take my girls to see the ocean someday!

kelly said...

looks like so much fun!!! i miss grand haven and sensations ice cream ;)

can't wait to see what you do with the FLAIR!

denine zielinski said...

Looks like so much fun, Cindy! Nice to see your pretty face in a picture. I need to do that more often!

suzyplant said...

Looks like you had so much fun at the beach Cindy. I feel the same way - so close, yet we don't go often enough. We went to Legoland on Monday, so it was a great day for our family too. Now get busy and scrap some of those adorable beach shots! Suzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...