Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEW Fancy Pants

I used Fancy Pants' new Delight collection for this layout of my two cutie pies having some sweet flavored milk at Krispy Kreme. I think they like the milk as much as the doughnuts!


This close up shows one of the new 8 x 8 felt pages from a Mixed Media book. I've machine and hand-stitched on this one. I love that you can use these pages together to make a book or separately for other projects.

Here I've used the new On A Whimsy collection, as well as a printed transparent Mixed Media book page. I layered some things behind the clear page and some on top for a bit of dimension.

I just love the colors of these new buttons! I'm longing for sunny, summer days!

The new Summer Soiree collection was perfect for decorating this journal to keep summertime memories in.

The blue doodled edge is from the Summer Soiree acrylic stamp set. Isn't that a fun stamp? I just love border stamps...especially this one!

I hope to post a couple more Fancy Pants projects before I leave for CHA in California...but if I don't get a chance to, I'll be sure to share the rest of my projects when I return. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These layouts are great Cindy! I really like the doodled look of the one new line FP has that you used on your second project. I also love that 8x8 felt page you sewed on and used in your first layout. Fancy Pants has some great new product out! Can't wait to get some to create with.
~Julia

Dena said...

I hope you have a great time at CHA Cindy! I love your sneakies :)

pallavi said...




love ur work.. amazing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...