Friday, April 17, 2009

Project 365

March 30, 2009
Cooking pasta for dinner.

March 31, 2009
I met Amy for coffee tonight.

April 1, 2009
Elijah made me this card in school. Isn't he sweet?!

April 2, 2009
Allan brought me flowers, I shared with Moya.

April 3, 2009
The flowers Allan brought me last night.

April 4, 2009
One of Moya's creations. I love that she enjoys arts and crafts!

April 5, 2009
Rusty is greeting the kids and I at my parent's house. Rusty is my Dad's dog. The kids are staying with my parents while I paint Elijah's room.

April 6, 2009
Yes, 10 years ago I decorated this room with a purple and yellow Winnie the Pooh theme for Moya's nursery...ouch, I know. Anyway, I'm repainting...finally.

April 7, 2009
Almost done.

April 8, 2009
Elijah's room is painted and I have everything moved back in.

April 9, 2009
I picked up the kids from my parents house and we are back home.

(photo removed for publication)
April 10, 2009
I spent much of today in Elijah's room with him going through all his toys helping him reorganize. He actually filled three big boxes to give to the needy. I'm so proud of him!

April 11, 2009
We had our egg hunt today for Moya and Elijah.

April 12, 2009
Moya's Easter basket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pics. I love seeing them. So glad you got to get Elijah's room done as you planned, and Moya's owl is too cute.
~Julia

Heather M. said...

Such great photos! Love the one of the steam rising from the pot and Elijah's quilt looks gorgeous - did you make it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...