Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the Winners Are...

By random draw the winners and their comments:

Mrs. Martin! said...
I'm so excited about this book! I'm desperate for easy ideas to create layouts for my 1 and 2 year old daughters!
Barb M.
3:29 PM
and
gleestormont said...
just found your site- delightful!
3:18 PM
If you are one of the winners, please email me with your mailing information. Just click on the "email me" button in the left column.
Sorry to those who didn't win, but if you are planning to purchase the book I have a discount code for you: QEYB-5778-ULYB. It is good until May 31st for 15% off the purchase of Easier-than-Ever Scrapbooking 2. You can buy the book and even get a peek inside here. This discount is not valid if combined with any other discount offer.
Thanks and Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...