Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cracked Melon


As in watermelon. That is my Elijah two years ago. Journaling on layout reads: I knew it was risky having you hold the watermelon from Grandma's garden for these photos. Oh well, we were going to cut it open anyway...you just got it started for us! Thanks!

I used almost all Fancy Pants products on this layout, including two pages from the Mixed Media Half Bracket book. If you haven’t checked those new books out you really should. They are so fun! Each kit contains pages of felt, chipboard, clear acrylic and printed acrylic. I love that variety! I also love that you can do so much more than make mini albums with these kits. You can see some other fun projects using the Mixed Media books on the Fancy Pants blog. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

This is so fun and so summery! Love it!

iza said...

love the design.gorgeous lo...

Anonymous said...

Cute page Cindy! I love the way you used the mixed media pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...