Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sharing My Excitement

This is the July issue of Creating Keepsakes. Have you seen it yet? I noticed it at Target yesterday (only two copies left) so I picked one up. Normally, I'd just wait for mine to come in the mail, but I was going to have a loooong wait ahead of me at the optometrist and they never have a good magazine selection.

Okay, actually, I already had a magazine with me for the wait at the optometrist. I just used the wait as an excuse to purchase this issue rather than patiently wait for it to arrive in my mailbox...I really picked it up because I was anxious to see this...

Yep, it's my very first magazine article! I had so much fun writing it and creating the scrapbook projects for it...but I have to be honest, the wait to see it in print has been torturous. I hope you like my article, but even if you don't, no worries, this issue is full of awesome summer themed ideas! I don't know about you, but I always have way more summer photos than I do of any other season. So I am always excited about new summer page ideas.

I'll leave you with a little peek of one of my layouts from the article. Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

meganklauer said...

Awesome Cindy! Off to find a copy of my own!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVED this article! I am on a Sun kick lately and this came in my mail and I was excited to try a few more suns!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome that you have a published article!!!!!!!! You rock! Haven't seen it yet but I already know it will be BEAWESOME!!! Congrats!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Very cool! Haven't seen the article - or your projects - yet, but looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the magazine to reach Singapore!!

congratlations, cindy!! so happy for ya! *huggies*

Heather M. said...

oh my gosh, i have to go pick up a copy now! how stinkin' exciting is that?!?! huge congrats!!!!

kl said...

so fantastic cindy!
xo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cindy! I am so excited to get a copy and read your article.
~Julia

Scrapbook Werkstatt said...

I received my issue a few days ago and I find the article totally inspiring!!!
Congratulations!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I almost did the same thing!! I almost bought it in Borders and knew I was getting it at home. Luckily it was in my mailbox when I got home!!

I LOVED your ideas and have been a BIG fan of yours ever since you were kind enough to be in the HOF circle, encouragement thread on Scrapbook dot com with Amy H. Not sure if you remember me....I've been watching your pages and loving them all!
I still haven't submitted since we moved to St. Louis a few months ago, but I think I'm ready to try again!
I really enjoyed, "Irresistible","Fear" and your home quote. I will use all three as inspiration soon!!
Can't wait to see what yo do next!
Maureen Van Dusky
formerly in Virginia
formerly in NEW YORK
now St. Louis

Laina Lamb said...

I loved it all! Great job. Hope it is the first of many for you.

with love by mushy said...

congratulations Cindy!!! Now I am going to DIE of curiosity waiting for mine to arrive all the way to Australia :) Can't wait to see it!!!
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...