Sunday, August 09, 2009

Balloon Toss

I really hope to get back to posting my Sunday's Seven next week. I'm having such a wonderful summer full of so many people, places and things that I'm so thankful for. I really need to share them! Next week.

Today, instead, I'll share my latest Fancy Pants layout with you. These photos are from over three years ago. Moya looks so young in them. I can't believe how much she has grown up since then. I still remember this field day, at her school, following her around with my camera. I'm thankful she puts up with my camera, since she has many more years left of me following her around with it!

I used the brand new Little Sprout collection, Kraft Kuts Alpha Stickers, Bright Alpha Rubons, Buttons, Bag-o-tags, Pin, and On A Whimsy woven ribbon. I also used two Fiskars border punches for the paper strips under the buttons.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday! Maybe go toss some water balloons in the backyard with your kiddoes! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way this layout turned out. My favrite part is the circle scallop and bunch of patterned papers and pieces. Looks great, Cindy!
Julia

kl said...

this layout
makes me all giddy inside
especially
that row of buttons.
xo

Heather M. said...

i want to come and look at your albums in person! your layouts are just amazing, cindy! beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...