Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Poppy (V-Neck Pullover)

Another sweater finished. This one is wool and will keep me very warm this cold winter! I used gorgeous hand painted yarn from Briar Rose Fibers in Sonoma. I love their yarn! The sweater pattern is called Poppy and is from the book Yarn Play by Lisa Shobhana Mason. This particular sweater pattern is shown on the cover of the book in a bright red yarn. I made mine a little big so I can wear lots of layers underneath on those really cold days.

I also just finished a fun little sweater vest that I'll share with you next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Digital frames: Photo Clusters No14 by Katie Pertiet
Photos by Allan Tobey

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Now I can't just be jealous of your scrapbooking talent, but your knitting talent too! That is so pretty. I've actually just recently started knitting, but the bug has bitten me hard. I just got a new knitting book today, but I may have to get the one your sweater is in also. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love, love, love it!!!!!!! What yarn did you use?

JLKolenda

Heather M. said...

wow, that is gorgeous! and you are so beautiful, cindy!

Anonymous said...

Good job on your sweater. It looks warm and wonderful on you. Briar Rose does have some beautiful yarn. Enjoy wearing your sweater.
~Julia

Anonymous said...

OH ... MY ... GOSH! So stinkin' cool, Cindy!!! I love how it turned out!

Chris said...

Look at you! you look so sweeeet and cozy! Nice job (as always) Cindy!!

Kim Watson said...

Hiya Cindy...I haven't popped over to your blog in ages, I wanted to say Hi!
You certainly have many talents....knitting too I see, I'm impressed!! BTW! that russet color wool you used really suits you. You look gorgeous in that sweater!!
Have yourself a super day!
Kim!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...