Tuesday, April 13, 2010

best daddy ever!

I thought I'd hop on real quick this morning to share another Fancy Pants layout with you. That's Allan in the photos a few years ago being a good sport and playing on the slip n' slide with the kids. I slid down one time and decided it was a whole lot more fun when I was little. ;-) Allan, however, slid down a few times to the kids excitement! Let me tell you, the ground in our back yard is hard and bumpy (our lawn needs some help)...so I'm sure the kids and I had a lot more fun watching Allan that he did actually sliding across the slip n' slide! Yes, he truly is the best daddy ever!

This layout uses the Rusted Sun collection and the ruled paper is from the new Artist Edition Notebook. The Fancy Pants site is currently being rebuilt, but you can see these collections in their online catalog.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back next Monday. I'm hosting a giveaway!

5 comments:

JENNY K. said...

LOL... that makes me smile! Great layout and yes Allan is a great daddy!

Rene Sharp said...

Great action shots, and equally great layout Cindy. I have gotten my scrapbooking mojo back recently and have been scrapping like a mad woman recently, if you would like to pop on by my blog to check it out!!

Megan said...

Love the colors and overall happiness on this page, Cindy. Thanks for sharing the inspiration! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun page Cindy! Way to go Allan! It's funny how many things are like that Slip 'n Slide when you get older. Tons of fun as a kid, but rather painful when you are a grownup. What a bummer! =)
~Julia

Gina M. said...

I absolutely love this layout of "Best Daddy Ever"! He truly looks like he may be one of the best daddies ever from what you see in this layout. Your kids are lucky for sure. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...