Thursday, June 03, 2010

Fancy Pants spring release!

Hey everyone! I have some projects to share using Fancy Pants newest collections, Wishful Thinking and Like Father Like Son. You can check out both of these awesome new collections in the Fancy Pants Spring Release online catalog.

I created this layout of my daughter using the new Wishful Thinking collection. Aren't those banners fun? And the colors are so bright and fresh...they just make me happy! You can see more projects using this great new collection by the Fancy Pants Design Team on the Fancy Pants Blog.


I created these three cards for the Dads in my life using the brand new Like Father Like Son collection. I love this rugged, masculine line of papers and stickers. There just aren't very many manly scrapbooking products out there and this collection is awesome! You can also see more projects using Like Father Like Son on the Fancy Pants Blog. There's a giveaway going on over there too, but hurry, you have to enter by tomorrow night. Click on this link for the details.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thursday all!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all of those! I will check the new releases out. You always make me want to buy all of their stuff!

Sasha Holloway said...

So pretty Cindy love them all .. the layout is precious...

An Apel a Day said...

You have an AWESOME blog, so I award you with the Versatile Blogger Award!
http://sugarcookieart.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-award.html

I had to pick blogs that I recently discovered, and I just started reading this one of yours. I'm an artist, art teacher and this blog inspires me.

JENNY K. said...

Beautiful Cindy... and I have to say I love you're new blog design!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...