Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

I know, I know. Halloween isn't even here yet and I'm talking Christmas? Well, I have a good reason. Making your own Christmas ornaments! I had the pleasure of designing these ornaments for this Fancy Pants, Fancy This! Project Kit.

These ornaments would make great Christmas gifts and would even be a fun activity to share with your kids! And if you make these now they'll be ready before your busy holiday season even starts! :)

These ornaments feature the Tradition collection and metal frames from the Artist Edition collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Oh my they are so cute! I LOVE the thick ribbon ties & sweet details!

Anonymous said...

Those ornaments are great Cindy! Love those frames!
~Julia

Kristin Hayne said...

Those are beyond awesome!! I just adore the one with Moya and E.... so adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...