Sunday, December 05, 2010

december daily 1 - 4

I successfully completed my first four days. Yay for me! This seriously will be a bit of a challenge to fit in, but I'm already finding that it is SO worth it! I'm going to treasure this album and the memories that it holds. And it's funny, I'm already thinking about how I'll do next year's album!

As mentioned previously, I'm using mainly Fancy Pants' Tradition collection for my album. I selected two fonts Forelle (numbers and some titles), and Print Clearly (journaling), to use in combination with the Fancy Pants alpha stickers. 

Today we took some family photos in front of our Christmas tree...and of course the first batch where we were all happy and smiling were a bust! Major glare on Moya's glasses. The next round, no glare, but seriously forced smiles...and lots of grimaces. Here's hoping I find at least one gem in the batch! You'll be seeing at least one of those pics in my next December Daily post...good or bad. ;-)

Happy Sunday all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You album is looking beautiful. Love the big numbers!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see your pages. Love the huge numbers. A middle school dance!?!? Are we really that old? to have kids in Junior high already? :) Keep having a great christmas season with your family.
~Julia

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it Cindy! The one of us on Skype is great! Too funny!

Kristin Hayne said...

I am loving the way this is coming out!!!

leah said...

Ooo! Love it so far! Can't wait to see more! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...