Wednesday, April 20, 2011

toilet paper flowers

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another quick post with you. One of my projects in the current issue (May/June, page 99) of Creating Keepsakes magazine is a candid photo of Moya. As a fun bonus they have my page - that features the photo - online. You can check it out on the CK website. I also have a tutorial there on how to make these fluffy white flowers using squares of toilet paper!

The t.p. flowers were actually kind of Allan's idea. I was talking to him about creating this page (when I was working on it) and he said something along the lines of, "Heyyyy, you could use toilet paper on your page." Then he laughed hysterically...funny guy. Little did he know he was actually onto something. :) They're fun to make and super economical too! Check out the tutorial on the CK website if you'd like to give them a try.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you Cindy! You are always thinking outside the box with how to use product, so it shouldn't surprise me that you took Allan's challenge and came up with something so pretty. I love it!
~Julis

Katja Schneider said...

That's too funny!!

Brandi said...

What a great idea! Beautiful too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...