Friday, December 02, 2011

Little Yellow Bicycle

Hello friends! Today I'm super excited to share that I am the guest this month over on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog for their Wonder & Wishes collection! I had so much fun creating the projects for them and today the first one is up on their blog.

I used this fun Confetti Garland on today's project - isn't it awesome?!

And how about these little cuties?!


I just love the packaging too - wooden spools and tiny corked bottle - you can bet I will be using them for projects once the product is gone! And actually, the mini pom poms are just about gone because I did this with them to use on my layout.

So head over to the LYB blog to check out my scrapbook page using lots of goodies from the Wonder & Wishes collection!

Happy Friday!






p.s. I'll be having a LYB giveaway on my blog in a couple weeks so be sure to check back!

5 comments:

Linda E said...

Loved your project over at LYB, Cindy!

Brenna "ScrapSmith" said...

adorable!!

Maria said...

those are SO cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WTG! Loved your layout. Congrats on this accomplishment.

Jessica T said...

I love those elements, and the project you did with them over on the LYB blog. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...