Monday, February 04, 2013

Chocolate-dipped.

We had a nice, cozy, family of four, Super Bowl party. The kind where you can attend in your p.j.'s. Awesome. So for this awesomely cozy party, I wanted to try something new to snack on. I'm never disappointed when I visit Tasty Kitchen, so that is where I went. I searched "salsa" and found this yummy and simple recipe. Chocolate-Dipped Tortilla Chips with Strawberry Salsa. I was pretty much on board after I read "chocolate-dipped."

Since I'm allergic to corn, we dipped some potato chips too.

 The kids loved dipping the chips...and I let them eat the extra chocolate drizzled over a banana. Yum.

Honestly, I don't know why I never thought to dip potato chips in chocolate before. They're SO good! The perfect junk food - salt, grease, and chocolate. Allan and the kids loved both types of chips. Allan and I both liked the salsa, but the kids couldn't get past the basil. Next time I think I'll just top the chips with strawberry slices.

What snacks did you indulge in during the Super Bowl?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds very yummy! I will have to try it soon.
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...