Monday, April 01, 2013

Recently...

Recently...a big box of gorgeous yarn arrived on my doorstep from Knit Picks. Yarn to continue working on this and this.

Recently...I decided to make a small version of this quilt for our bedroom wall. It may be a month or two before I can get to this project but I'm super excited about it. I think it's been six or seven years since I made a quilt. I'll share my process for putting it together in a blog post.

Recently...I decided to make this for our king size bed. It's going to take a while to crochet but it will be so worth it. I love it! I might need to step up the pace on my two current afghans! 

Recently...we had a lengthy downpour of hail. I've experienced hail many times before, but this one lasted longer than any other time. It was pretty amazing to watch.

Recently...I painted on some of these backgrounds. I'll share more about that in my post on Wednesday.

Recently...this handsome fella got an exciting new job and we're thanking Jesus for it!  

Happy April 1st!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love happy mail or package days! I can't wait to see your finished projects! Congrats to Allan!
~Julia

fromafarr said...

LOVE that "Granny" quilt for a king size bed! Sooo awesome! Congrats on the job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...