Monday, August 19, 2013

This girl can knit!

Moya has been knitting a lot this summer. Last year I went through my yarn stash, and gave her a big plastic tub full. She has been putting it to good use. I love that!

Look at that stitch pattern! She did such a lovely job and figured it all out on her own. 

She learned to use circular and double pointed needles pretty much on her own too. She borrowed my book, The Knitter's Companion, and that's all she needed. I was so proud and impressed. She really loves knitting hats because they are quick projects. I'm sure she'll be wearing these a lot this fall and winter.






p.s. Hat patterns are from the book, Weekend Hats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, M!

Anonymous said...

Moya, you are so cute! Love your curls! Great job on the hats!
~Mrs. Molewyk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...