Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Daily: Days 5 & 6

I love that sheet music washi tape, and I want to say it's a Tim Holtz product...but I'm not 100% sure. It actually has a cream background. I scribbled over it with a couple different green Gelato's, and then applied a wash of water for a nice painterly look.

Day five showcases my Christmas Favorites playlist, along with my new music purchases for the holiday season.

Day six. My two crazy guys went out for a night time run. Brr. Not for me. I'll stay inside, curled up under a blanket with some hot chocolate and a good book, thank you very much. They were pretty cold when they returned, but totally had some great guy time. Apparently running in the cold makes you tough.

The green circle is just some cheap craft felt that I machine stitched onto my transparency. I used a template and Copic marker to create the large dot pattern on the transparency. The metal "6" is a Tim Holtz product.

The snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart Crafts and the washi tape is Bella Blvd (light yellow) and Michaels (darker yellow). 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...