Wednesday, January 01, 2014

December Daily: Day 31

We rang in 2012 with my family, chatting, playing games, and watching movies on my brother's giant 3D television.

When I think of New Year's Eve I always think silver and sparkly. I created this embellishment with a piece of American Crafts glitter tape, some woodgrain washi tape, and a piece of silver tissue paper (leftover from Christmas). I wadded up the tissue paper to add some texture and then punched a star from it. To punch shapes from tissue paper simply lay the tissue paper over a piece of cardstock and punch through both. You'll get a nice clean, punched shape from the tissue paper this way. (Since tissue paper is so thin it will tear if you try to punch a shape from it on it's own. The cardstock gives it thickness and stability.)






p.s. These are pages from my 2011 December Daily. The "why am I posting them in 2013" can be found in this post. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...