Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mixed Media Daffodil

This summer I have probably taken hundreds of flower photos. Yep. Hundreds. I see a beautiful bloom and I want to paint it. I'm just drawn to them. The colors, shapes and awesome textures get me every single time. Allan is constantly having to wait for me while I take another flower photo. Thankfully he doesn't mind. He's awesome like that. I'm saving most of these photos to paint from this winter when it's gray and gloomy here. I think that's a pretty good plan. ;-)

This daffodil, however, demanded to be painted right away on a greeting card for my dear friend Amy's birthday. 

Supplies: Watercolor card, artist watercolors, opaque watercolor, acrylic paint, and waterproof pens.




1 comment:

Elevate IGF said...

Rather than margarine utilize Smart Balance Light Butter Spread at calories for each ounce. In the event that you utilize normal jam on your bread at that point change to SugarFree. You will go from calories to and spare yourself calories. https://www.healthsupreviews.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...