Monday, September 22, 2014

From the Pages of my Sketchbook

Do you remember the spatter paint craze of the 80s? When I was a tween, one of my girlfriends got to spatter paint her bedroom walls. They were totally rad. I'm not sure why I never thought to incorporate spatters into my artwork back then, but I'm having awesome fun doing so now. There is just something so enjoyable about the spontaneity of spattering paint.

I wonder what other 80s trends will show up in my art...I am loving the neon colors that other artists are using. Hmm...
 
Supplies: Moleskine Sketchbook, Koi Watercolors, Water Brush opaque watercolor, Faber-Castell permanent marker.


7 comments:

denthe said...

wonderful colourful bird! Love the spatters ...

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I just stumbled across your blog! I know you knit but had no idea the other beautiful things you do!! So cool. Bless you and see you around church. :) ~Shera

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh my word, I just checked your blog after many months of not having time to read blogs and I am amazed by this! I didn't know you did anything like this! This is INCREDIBLE!

ركن الامثل said...




شركة تاج للخدمات المنزلية بالاحساء 0551844053 تنظيف للمنازل والشقق والمجالس والسجاد وكافة انواع العزل
عزل للخزانات والاسطح ومكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات الحشرية

شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف شقق بالاحساء


Clipping Path said...



Really enjoyed the article. Thanks for the post.

Roshinda Zill said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Hotmail Customer Service Number USA

swag box said...

nice blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...