Monday, December 11, 2006

"All Aboard!"

Christmas Trees Around the World. That's the attraction at Fredrick Meijer Gardens right now. Something that we've enjoyed for several years now. This morning Elijah and I went to FMG with his preschool class. I was looking forward to seeing all of the unique Christmas trees...but, Elijah was not. He was ALL about seeing the trains. And that is what we did. He went back and forth from room to room, over and over to "chase" the big train. "Come on Mommy! Hurry up! It's coming! Hurry! It's coming!" This I heard again and again. His eyes were on the trains, my eyes were on him, and we both had a blast!








































































I was able to get one photo of him in front of a tree...and he even smiled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...