Monday, February 26, 2007

Backyard Cool


I created this layout using more awesome Fancy Pants products. The photos were taken last summer...man I'm longing for warm weather! Journaling reads, "Air conditioning? Now way! You love to cool off in the pool." The transparent area on this layout is a piece of blue tinted stencil film. I love the effect. I used a home decor stencil to make the circles of acrylic paint. Aren't those giant chipboard splashy swirls from Fancy Pants awesome? Love them!
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Chipboard & Ribbon: Fancy Pants Designs. Chipboard & Sticker Alphas: Heidi Swapp for Advantus. Computer Font: 2Peas Scratch n Sniff downloaded from www.twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com. Acrylic Paint: Making Memories. Ink Pad: Colorbox by Clearsnap. Other: Stencil film, library card, thread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this page. Saw some more details I missed last time. I love the swirls. Looks like water. Love the transparency of the layout.

Anonymous said...

forgot to sign my comment. - Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...