Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grandma's House






















A layout about Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house. Grandma passed away this spring so this layout has even more meaning to me. I have to admit I cried while writing the journaling (which you can read by clicking on the layout to make it larger.) I used lots of We R products. I'm totally loving the new We R metallics line. Fun stuff!
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Metal Alpha ("G"), Rub-on Alphas & Ribbon: We R Memory Keepers. Flower: Prima. Paint & Mini Alpha Stickers: Making Memories. Ink Pad: Clearsnap. Brads: Queen & Company and Making Memories. Computer Font: Uncle Charles, Autumn Leaves downloaded from www.twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com. Other: crochet flower & embroidery floss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this page. The special memories, your Grandma, the half flower that reminds me of corn, the crocheted flower, the little somethings scattered on the photo and the stitching. It's all in the details. Very nice. -Julia

Anonymous said...

I love the layout, Cindy. The journaling is so touching and I can totally relate. We didn't have Thanksgiving back home but we had Chinese New Year and other festivities. Times like those we spent at my grandma's house. I really missed those times. Grandma had passed away too a couple years ago.

Staci Compher said...

beautiful layout....and such a story to share.....just love the colors in this layout.....

Lauren said...

Very touching. Might use this idea in my heritage album.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...