Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHA Photos

CHA was so much fun and I was happy to be there with Fancy Pants again. They are such a fun group! As usual, I didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked to. Below are photos of the Fancy Pants booth. In the group photo I'm sitting on the floor next to Amy Peterman.
I visited Navy Pier one night with the FP gang. It was fun, and I laughed...a lot, mainly because I was so tired...it was that, "I have no idea why I'm laughing really, but I just can't stop" kind of laughter. Tears and all.
These are some photos of a couple of my layouts in the BasicGrey booth. I didn't get any photos of the Prima booth...it was so busy every time I stopped by! I will post my Prima projects in a few days.

7 comments:

Heather M. said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time at CHA! I love the new FP lines, especially the Fall one!

I totally get the giggles when I'm tired - it's quite funny actually. Glad I'm not the only one!

Anonymous said...

I had such a fun time laughing with you Cindy! And your projects in the booths were amazing!! You continue to blow me away with your creativity.

Kristin Hayne said...

FP is awesome and so are you!!
Great work all around Cindy! You are the BEST!!
Hugs,
Kristin

denine zielinski said...

Look at you by your Basic Grey layouts...you are just so stinkin' cute!

jeri hoag said...

oh shoot! I wish I would've gone with the FP group to the Navy Pier. Great photos and awesome projects! :)

Mimmers49 said...

Oh, it all looks like tons of fun!!

Brenda Hurd said...

love all of your projects Cindy - your amazing - looks like you girls had lots of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...