Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday's Seven

A few months ago I visited Heather Moll's blog where I read a wonderful post called Sunday's Seven. It was posted on a Sunday and listed 7 things that Heather was thankful for that week. I've since, read more of Heather's Sunday's Seven posts and I've been inspired to start my own. I have so much to be thankful for and I think it is important to make note of at least some of those things. The news is so full of doom and gloom, even more so lately, and it is so easy to get bogged down with all the negative. I want to focus more on the positive. So, here it is, my very first Sunday's Seven list.

1. Playing with paint.
2. Scrapbook goodies in the mail for a guest designer spot. Fun stuff!
3. Talking with my mom on the phone.
4. Meeting Amy for coffee, knitting, and catching up.
5. Meeting Julia for scrapbooking, and catching up.
6. Girl time with Moya, watching a chick flick and knitting.
7. Time on the couch watching cartoons with my husband and children.

5 comments:

Heather M. said...

Oh yay! I love your list! So awesome to see you doing this! Can't wait to see what you create with those goodies! I hope your week ahead is wonderful!

Kandis Smith said...

what a wonderful list! SOunds like you have much to be grateful for!

Crystal said...

It's great to read another SS! You have adorable children :)) And I love your LO with the big wave - so cool! See you again soon.

Crystal (Heather's mom!)

Unknown said...

OH yes! I love reading Heather's Sunday Seven too!

Great list btw! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!! I need to start doing this as well. The news is so depressing and I keep telling my husband I need to stop watching it. I'm going to start my own Sunday Seven this coming Sunday. Thanks for the idea! JLKolenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...