Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday's Seven

On this Father's Day Sunday I want to say how thankful I am for my Dad, my brother, my Father-in-law and my husband. I've been blessed to have these four awesome men in my life and in the lives of my children. Thanks guys!

This week's list is all about why I'm so very thankful for my husband.

1. He loves God.
2. He is the spiritual leader of our home.
3. He spends his most valuable resource with us...his time.
4. He works hard to provide for us so that I can stay home with our children.

5. He helps out around the house.
6. He reads to our kids and plays with them...even when he is tired from a long day at work.
7. He shows us everyday just how much he loves us with his words and actions.

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...