Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday's Seven

I had a great week and have a lot to be thankful for. This week's seven includes:

1. That Moya no longer has to wear a retainer, well, for the time being anyway.
2. Elijah is enjoying soccer camp.
3. Air conditioning!
4. Time to read.
5. Celebrating Allan's 40th birthday with a family night out.
6. Watching Elijah's soccer game. I'm so proud of him!

















(Elijah is the one with the ball.)
7. Hearing an awesome message at church this morning. It was on parenting. So good!

I'll leave you with a statement that spoke to me from my pastor's sermon.
"It is so much easier to mold and shape a child than it is to fix an adult."

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Pastor Carl preached a good one this morning. Way to go Elijah at soccer camp. And is Miss Moya enjoying sticky candy, and the like, now that she doesn't have anything in her mouth? Must feel good to her.
~Julia

Heather M. said...

Wow, that quote from your pastor is so powerful and true! Parenting is such hard work but the rewards can be incredible. I often have to remind myself that we're not in it alone and have His hand guiding us along the way and it's worth every ounce of hard work.

I really like your list! I need to get back to doing this too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...