Monday, July 26, 2010

Fancy Pants New Release: Tradition

I thought I'd squeeze in a quick blog post before heading to CHA in Chicago. I have just one page that I can share with you from the Fancy Pants New Releases. (I'll be able to share a few more next week.) This layout is of my cuties last Christmas. I created it with the new Tradition collection. Aren't those green swirls and red stars gorgeous? I love this new Christmas line full of traditional colors and images with a touch of vintage.


There are three more awesome collections that FP is releasing as well so be sure to check those out on the Fancy Pants blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Monday!

4 comments:

JENNY K. said...

Beautiful... as always!!!!!! Keep sharing!!!! :~)

Anonymous said...

Great product! and great page Cindy!
Moya looks so much like you in those photos.
=)
~Julia

Sarah said...

I do love this line and what you did with it! Can't wait to see the rest of your layouts!

Mahlin said...

I hope you had a great time at CHA.. This FP line is one of my fave Xmas lines this year and your layouts is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...