Sunday, July 31, 2011

and the winner is...

The winner of Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks: Summer Fun & Travel is...

Congratulations Pegg and thanks for your kind words about my layout! :-) I will email you shortly to get your mailing address. If for some reason you don't receive my email, just click the "email me" button to the right and send me your mailing information and Creating Keepsakes will get your prize in the mail!

Also, I have a post up on the CK blog sharing another layout from this issue along with a tutorial. Check it out for another fun way to use scenic photos!

4 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love the cut up photo into letters technique! I'm going to try that. So excited to work with you for another year at AC!

Jenny Chesnick said...

So glad to be working with you for another term! congrats Cindy :)

Melissa Mann said...

Congrats on AC!! Super excited to work with ya the next year!

Cindy S. said...

Love the way you used your photo in your titling-I have been a big fan of your work for a LONG time and I am beyond THRILLED to be on the AC team with you. Congrats on another term!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...