Friday, October 07, 2011

Punk Projects Guest Blogger

Hello, hello! How is your day going so far? Mine has been good - I grocery shopped first thing this morning and am back home now to do some blogging. Although, the hubs and I were awakened by a smoke detector loudly chirping for a new battery early this morning. We really need to get on a good schedule for changing all the batteries in those buggers so they don't wake us up at 2 a.m.! The worst part is trying to pinpoint which smoke detector it is, which mind you, is not easy when you are half asleep! Oh, and this is so funny. Allan, after finding that it was Elijah's smoke detector, was in his room fighting with the thing when Elijah briefly woke from the ruckus. He looked at Allan, said "Raaar!" then proceeded to roll over and fall back asleep. He doesn't remember it either...so my son sleep raaar's at night. Tee-hee.

So, finally getting to the point of this post...today I am super excited to be Katie's guest on the Punk Projects blog! Go check out my post there. I had so much fun creating the layout for it. Here's a little peek.



Have a super day and weekend!


2 comments:

katie said...

Thanks again for doing a guest post for me, Cindy!! Your layout is amazing! :)

-Katie

Anonymous said...

Great story and photos of E.!
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...