Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Label Stickers

In my last post I asked for some label sticker recommendations for Project Life. Nirupama suggested Martha Stewart labels by Avery. I headed to Staples yesterday and scored this pile of goodies. 

The square ones are actually printer friendly. I will probably just write on them...but the option to print on them is there. And who doesn't love options? I think this package was just $1.

These two are actually little tablets. Easy to store without the packaging. I really appreciate that. I hate fumbling with packaging every time I want to use a scrappy product. These were just $2 per tablet.

And check this out! The little colored portion can work as a tab that sticks out beyond your page or pocket in your page protector. You just keep the paper backing on that portion of the sticker. Of course you can remove the backing from the tab and stick the whole label down. Again, options. 

I will say that these stickers are pretty thin - as they are meant for office use and not scrapbooking. But I think they will suit my needs with Project Life just fine. I'll let you know once I try them out. Thanks so much Nirupama for the suggestion!

I found this awesome label style tape at a local store. Love the designs. I don't know if I just got a bad roll, but I have to remove the tape really slowly otherwise the adhesive actually tears at the tape underneath. I've never had this issue with any of the other Smash products I have, so I'm guessing it's just a fluke...and like I said, if I unroll it carefully I'm good to go. Super fun stuff!

I finished PL week four and will post photos soon. I also have a fun craft project involving fabric yo-yo's to share sometime next week. I just finished it and am so happy with the results! Here's a peek at the project in progress.

Thanks for reading!



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Martha's line of products at Staples. I just bought her vertical file folders- that fit in a magazine holder-to sort papers and mail in the kitchen. Also, my interest is peaked. Can't wait to see your project.
~Julia

thepaperholic said...

Hi Cindy! I got a bad roll too - and I'm in Singapore :( I tried to be reaalllly careful but the tape still rips badly... I'm so sad that I'm losing like half the roll. I never had problems with the other Smash products too.. Aren't we lucky :p

Address Stickers said...

Very nice label stickers tips! you can make some really nice things with those and when handling those kind of things one has to be really careful when doing that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...