Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crocheting Hexagons: Making Progress

Do you remember that one, little, lonely hexagon from this post? Well, I'm happy to report that it is now surrounded by lots of colorful, little friends.

I'm slowly making progress on my hexagon afghan. I love the way it's turning out and can hardly wait to finish it - though I do still have quite a ways to go. I'm really enjoying working on it right now. The fun colors are brightening up the dull winter months for me here in Michigan.






p.s. For pattern and yarn information, see this post.

3 comments:

JENNY K. said...

So very beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
This afghan is beautiful!!
You are right, the bright colors are wonderful to see during these drury days of January in MI. Way to go girl! Can't wait to see the pics of it done too!
love,
Julia

Sarah said...

I love it! Those must be "your colors" because they match your blog perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...