Monday, July 08, 2013

Recently...

Recently...I made a gluten free, dairy free, egg free, chocolate cake from this cookbook, frosted with chocolate frosting from this cookbook. Believe it or not, it tasted so good. Elijah helped me "clean" the bowl because he's awesome like that.

Recently...Moya pulled out a basket making kit that she's had for over two years and well, she made a basket. It turned out beautifully.

Recently...we watched some stunt water skiing on Reeds Lake. We all agreed that the coolest stunts were those involving the ramp. Guys doing aerials on water skis? Definitely cool.

Recently...I made a very patriotic dessert. Strawberry shortcake with blueberries and coconut ice cream. This was our fourth of July treat. We all wanted more.

Recently...Allan and I checked out a really cool organic market and enjoyed some frozen Coconut Bliss bars in their outdoor cafe. Chocolate for Allan and strawberry for me. Allan also tried their coffee, which was yummy. We'll definitely be going back to this little market. It has an old mercantile feel and the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable and they have a great selection of organic foods.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your summer is off to a great start! I have heard of Nourish's market, but have not been there yet. I'll put that on my summer to-do list.
~Julia

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Cindy Tobey said...

Hi Heather. You can actually email me by clicking the "Email Me" button below my photo on my blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...