Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Daily: Days 12 & 13

Day twelve we decorated our mini trees. I created a photo collage in Photoshop Elements for the left page, printing it out on a 6 x 8.5 piece of photo paper. Than all I had to do was add some embellishments to the empty spaces.

Rather than adding a block of patterned paper to this space, I layered some washi tape and a die cut. I love that layered look.

Day thirteen highlights some of our Christmas decor. My favorite is that Peanuts nativity set, a new purchase for 2011.  I loved watching all the Peanuts holiday specials as a child. Good memories. Embellishments, glitter tape, and chipboard alphas are all American Crafts.






p.s. These are pages from my 2011 December Daily. The "why am I posting them in 2013" can be found in this post. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...