Wednesday, January 08, 2014

2014 One Little Word

Last year's word, trust, served me well. It is something that I will continue to work on and grow in, forever, no doubt.

Yet again, I wasn't planning on having a word for the year. Yet again, God has shown me differently. Every time I see someones word (on a blog or Facebook), and think that I will not have a word this year, one particular word pops into my head. Every. Single. Time. Give or take.

That word?

NOW.

I think it might even be two words - right NOW.

One thing sickness has done to me is slow me down. I sit way more than I used to. I've grown oh so comfortable sitting, and sitting has turned into procrastinating.

Remember this blog post? I was going to draw or paint daily in 2013. Did. Not. Happen. I wanted it to, but I didn't make it so. But, this is the year of NOW.

Get off the couch NOW.
Turn off the computer NOW.
Exercise NOW.
Sketch, draw, paint NOW.

Make it happen. NOW.

I would love to hear what your word is this year! Let me know in the comments.


 



p.s. If you are wondering what One Little Word is, you can read all about it here.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Perfect word. I think more people should embrace it, including me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...