Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Make my Day Award








I received this award from Kristin Hayne. My super sweet Cali girlfriend. She has made my day more times than I can count! Love ya girl!

So, I need to pass on the "You Make My Day award" now.

Amy Peterman
Dena Coe
Sherry Steveson
Julia
Beth

You girls rock! Thanks for making my day so many times!

Now, here's what you have to do....
  • Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
  • Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
  • Display the logo "You Make My Day".
  • Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

4 comments:

Kristin Hayne said...

You know I love ya! So glad the Scrappy Gods let us find each other! LOL!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cindy!
You make me smile! You are such a wonderful friend. Thank you for blesseing me today.
~Julia

Anonymous said...

YOU are a doll!
YOU make MY day too
I will reply to this post on my blog as soon as I dig out from underneath my massive to-do pile... thanks for the sweet mention!

Dena said...

You silly girl you!!
I have been gone on all spring break and have just now gotten to catching up on my fave blogs and come to see this...
You sweet pea you!
Love you and miss getting to talk with ya!
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...