Monday, January 25, 2010

more new Fancy Pants

I created this layout using Fancy Pants new summer collection, Rusted Sun. The base of my layout is the Rusted Sun Flocked Transparency.

I layered solid white card stock behind the transparency and added lots of goodies to the front of it. Isn't that new larger pom pom trim delish?!

And I love the new flocked transparencies! They are gorgeous and so fun to work with! Just look at that flocked swirl design, awesome! I used a craft knife to trim around some of the swirls and tucked the corner of my patterned paper block behind. If you want to see more projects using Rusted Sun, check out the Fancy Pants blog.

I've had a few inquiries of my whereabouts over the past month of not posting to my blog. I've been super busy with project work ever since Christmas. That is always a busy time with the Winter CHA show at the end of January. My schedule is getting back to normal now so I hope to get back to posting to my blog more regularly again. Thanks for asking! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

meganklauer said...

This is amazing! I love all the layers!

Stéphanie said...

glad to see you back on blogland ! I love both LO, but with a slight preference for the vintage collection ! yummy :-)

Anonymous said...

Once again Cindy, they are simply beautiful. Glad you're posting again. :~)

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this layout Cindy! So much detail. Your designs are awesome!
~Julia
ps. Yes, that flocked transparency looks super cool. What a great idea.

Heather M. said...

this is such a gorgeous layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...