Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Max and Whiskers

Have you seen the brand new Max & Whiskers collection from BasicGrey? It was just released at the winter 2010 CHA trade show. The designs in this collection are so fun and perfect for all your pet pages!

I was excited to do a few assignments with this awesome new collection. I created the following two pages ("Sweet" and "Rusty") as class kits. You can check with your local scrapbook store in April for your chance to take the class.































I also designed a layout ("Spoiled Rotten") that is part of the BasicGrey Max & Whiskers page kit, available for purchase online or at your local scrapbooking store soon.

I have more BasicGrey kit pages using their new collections to share with you. But I'll save them for another post. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

5 comments:

Sasha said...

completely adorable .. love it

Rene Sharp said...

What lovely lo's Cindy. I really must do a lo of my 2 pets soon. Also love your page from your previous post. How summery & happy! Smiles,Rene'

Kim J. said...

Isn't Max & Whiskers just TOO CUTE for words? Love the patterned filled animals. :) See, now you'll have to make me something using this line. ;)

Staci Taylor said...

Oh my, cindy, you totally rocked that new line!! and your page kit is adorable! loved seeing your gorgeous FP projects in person at CHA :-)

Anonymous said...

These layouts are great Cindy!
I'm happy to see you getting this type of design work. You are really good at it!
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...