Sunday, January 31, 2010

sunday's seven

It's been way too long since my last Sunday's Seven post, but I suppose it's better once in a while than never! Here is this week's list of blessings.

1. Girl time with my Moya!
2. Extra time with Elijah...wish he wasn't sick, but the one on one time is always nice.
3. Lunch date with Allan.
4. Working on a fun scrappy assignment.
5. A warm house...my space heater. It's been cold this week!
6. Game night with my favorite people. Love spending time with my family.
7. Watching my girl play basketball. Go Moya!



I hope your week has been full of goodness too. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Moya! I've been busy this last week, but I'm taking time for family today, too, and it is time well spent.
Blessings!
~Julia

Rene Sharp said...

It has been a good one thanks Cindy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...