Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day gift idea

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great week. Can you believe Friday is already here? The week has flown by for us, the first week of summer break. Summer does always fly by though doesn't it? So, do you have big plans for Father's Day? We'll be enjoying time with family and friends. What about cards and gifts? Are they wrapped and ready to go? If you're still looking for an idea, I have a little (and I mean little, it's 3.5" x 2") mini album to share with you.

This little album goes together so quickly and is a fun way to share some of your favorite photos with the dads in your life. I used Fancy Pants products for this and the album cover is one of their new Artist Edition Metal Frames. I even included a mini envelope (source unknown) to tuck little notes into that my children have written to their daddy. To wrap this little treasure I used the packing (fabric bag) from Fancy Pants Bag-o-Tags. It's the perfect size and can be used to store the album too!

The instructions and supplies for my little album can be found on the Fancy Pants blog. For another Father's Day mini album idea check out the one by Jolene Pienaar, also on the Fancy Pants blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great little album! The pics you chose are precious too.
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...