Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

I recently had the opportunity to try out an online canvas print shop, Easy Canvas Prints, that will turn your photos to canvas. Let me tell you, the name is fitting! It truly was so easy (and fun) to design my own canvas and order! I selected a family photo from a recent self-portrait session, selected my canvas size, uploaded my photo (which includes a preview window that allows you to size and position your photo however you want it on your canvas), selected my border style, and that was it. Easy peasy. My canvas arrived on Monday, and I love it!


I really like how it looks above our piano.

I went with an 11 x 14 gallery wrap canvas. The gallery wrap border is 1 1/2 inches thick. You can select a solid color border or they will actually wrap your photo image around the canvas frame - I went with the later option and love it!


With the 1 1/2" depth, you really don't need a frame either. I was really impressed with the quality of the canvas material itself and the color is so vivid! I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the future...wouldn't these make great Christmas gifts?! Go check them out - they have a sale going on right now for 25% off plus free shipping!
Check out these awesome canvas pictures!
 Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back Friday to talk about knitting.


2 comments:

JENNY K. said...

Nice Canvas. Great family photo! We're scheduled to have some family photo's done at the end of the month. I just may be doing this. :~)

Art House Central said...

Excellent piece
Perth canvas printing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...