Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project Life: Supply Organization

Oh September, how do I forget your busyness...every. single. year?

Things have been nonstop since school started back up. Mom's taxi service is in full swing and mom is exhausted. This has put a slight stall in my Project Life progress, but I'm still plugging along even if it is a slower go. I do have more pages to show, I just have yet to photograph them. Today I thought I'd share how I organize some of my PL supplies. These photos have been waiting a while to be blogged.

I'm pretty sure this basket is from Target. I purchased it a few years ago.

I have lots of journaling options and a few basic embellishments in my PL basket. I keep this basket right on my desk while I work so that my most used supplies are right at my fingertips. I also have a larger basket with 12x12 papers, album inserts, and the larger supplies that I can't fit into this one.

I lined the bottom of this basket with several of these plastic organizers. I picked them up a few years ago at Bed Bath & Beyond. I was there a couple weeks ago and they still have them! Check the kitchen section of the store - the aisle with drawer organizers, as well as the closet organization aisles. You can also purchase them online. These little containers are great for customizing your organization. If you've been a blog reader for a while you might remember seeing these in previous posts used to organize other supplies. I've repurposed them several times as my organization needs have changed - they've really been one of the best organization purchases I've made. Good stuff!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'll be back with some more Project Life pages next week.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...